Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaBloPoMo - Day 1

I've decided to try to accept the NaBloPoMo challenge. In a nutshell, the challenge is to write and post one blog entry every day for the month of November. Doesn't sound too hard but considering that I haven't posted a blog in the last week, it might be more difficult than I thought... hmmm.

So here's the first blog entry. A quick picture of the scariest of dinosaurs... Gladysaurus Rex. It took copious amounts of catnip before she allowed me to put the hat on her, but I'm not above getting her stoned so I can put her in outfits. There's no shame in my game.

Rawr!!!

4 comments:

  1. I was hoping you'd accept the MoBloPourMoi challenge. Damn! I lose again!

    You're so cute with your incipient crazy old lady pet clothing tendancies. You're gonna be such a hawt grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheeks: if you don't talk to yr cat about catnip, who will?

    don't all these acronyms sounds like ancient Native American chants? good luck! can't wait :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you have to stone the cat to get her to cooperate, it may be time to rethink what you are doing.;-)

    Good luck with your challenge!
    ~Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao @ "getting her stoned so I can put her in outfits!"

    and, of course, looking forward to more reads!

    ~xo

    ReplyDelete