Sunday, November 29, 2009

Home Sweet Home...

We arrived home around 6pm after 9 hours on the road from Maryland to Michigan. I went braless because I wanted to be comfy and let's just say that Mr. Cheeks was... distracted. It led to some pretty wonderful "We're so glad to be home, let's fuck in the kitchen!" sex so I would say my strategy totally paid off.

I was knitting like a mad woman in the car but I don't want to bore the world with more scarves. Instead, I thought I'd post the picture above. I should so learn needlepoint and make pillows like this.

Off to bed... it might be time for "We're so glad to not be sleeping in twin beds, let's fuck in our big bed!" sex. Hope you all had a great holiday weekend!

4 comments:

  1. ha!!! that needlepoint is great :D

    for kitchen sex, are we talking about the table or the counters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have mentioned it if it wasn't on the counter. The table's so passé ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh heh.. ahhhh to be childless..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever I do the braless thing my nipples seem to want to take over the world. It ends up less erotic when you're knocking things over with your lady nubs. :) Damn my kitchen for being so small though. It's like an airplane bathroom (only cleaner).

    ReplyDelete