Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Buttsgiving!!! (aka NaBloPoMo - Day 3)

Did you know that today is Buttsgiving? No? Well, truth be told... any day can be a Happy Buttsgiving. You just need to be in the mood and properly motivated to give a butt some love. And to be thankful. I'm thankful that I was able to work from home today and celebrate properly. Five times. *lecherous grin*

9 comments:

  1. Mmmm I'd gobble gobble that on buttsgiving! Maybe candy your yams too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait! Maybe I shoulda said glaze your hams? Dress your stuffing? Mash your taters?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the heads up about Buttsgiving. I wouldn't want to miss a Holiday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard that tomorrow was cunnilingus-day. You know, that special day for using one's tongue on someone special. Do you think those two holidays will ever be on the same day? I'd like to think that with as ass like yours and a tongue like mine that we could make something work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! 5 times! I'm impressed!
    I guess I should celebrate later!
    It does seem appropriate.
    ;-)
    ~Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like quite the work from home day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will always be thanksful for buttsgiving

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did our forefathers celebrate Buttsgiving with the Indians, too? That must be how it all started . . . Squanto, coming into the Pilgrim settlement, offering a young Wampanoag maiden's firm round tanned bottom to the Englishmen, in a sign of peace and friendship.

    I think they have left that out of most history textbooks today, damn revisionists . . . ;-)

    XO

    ReplyDelete