Tuesday, November 10, 2009

TMI Tuesday - NaBloPoMo Day 10

1. I lost my virginity at 18, in the back of a car, on prom night. Where and when did you lose yours? I was 17, in my boyfriend's parents basement on a Friday night when we were watching movies.

2. I think my ass is my best sexual feature. What is yours? My magical vagina. It juggles, it makes balloon animals, it shoots confetti when I orgasm! Heh - okay, okay... I guess I'd say that I am rather fond of my ass.

3. A recurring theme in my fantasies is being slammed up against the wall. Do you have a recurring fantasy or a theme to your fantasies? Oh gosh, I have lots of recurring fantasy themes. A favorite lately seems to be getting knocked up by someone who is not my husband. Bad, bad girl...

4. I love watching guys masturbate. Do you enjoy watching others (a partner or a stranger) masturbate? I love, Love, LOVE to watch a man masturbate. Luckily, Mr. Cheeks shares my enthusiasm.

5. I hate when guys are quiet in bed. I like to hear you moaning as you cum. Do you like you partners quiet? Are you quiet? No, I want to hear all of his moans, grunts and lust-fueled words. And no, I'm not anywhere close to quiet.

6. I love playing with nipples. Do you having your nipples played with? Mmhmmmm...

7. My ‘number’ is between 15 and 25. What is your 'number'? I'm not sure why everyone is giving ranges... mine is 13.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Confetti! Your vagina is magic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures or it didn't happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my boobie used to look like that :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I say that #3 is my favorite followed closely by #2? Well for obvious reasons huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My recurring fantasy is knocking up a friend of mine who is not my wife. When my wife and I don't had sex for a few days, and I feel my supply of cum building up, so does my desire to act this fantasy out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suddenly I got Salt-N-Pepa in my head. And you know what? They got a bathtub in that video too!

    ReplyDelete