Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Ramble... NaBloPoMo Day 8

I've been knitting a lot in the last few weeks. The change in seasons, the holidays coming up, my love of knitting while watching hockey... all of these things have led to an ever increasing amount of k1p2 type of activities. Isn't that a wonderful idea? *points up* I think they'd be a big hit on the arts & crafts show circuit. Ooooh, I could do specialty orders for your alma mater's colors... perhaps do some in the Hogwart's house colors. Is your man more of Slytherin or a Hufflepuff?

I was tempted to just post another picture of a girl with her finger on her butthole. That blog set a new record in page hits, new visitors, new countries visiting my site, etc.. Seems that you post something with a tag that says "anal" and people pay attention. I wonder if this link would do the trick...

Anal Play

It's an experiment... hope everyone had a good weekend!

3 comments:

  1. People do love the butt. Unfortunately I can't watch the video on my phone. I'm really curious too. The title leaves so much to the imagination, I mean who's wife? How do they know? Do they have matching rings? So many questions.

    And while I'd be happy with any knitting, I'm thinking if my cock is that chilly, there are about ummmmm 9 places I'd like to stick it before a knitted cock cozy. But, I may be too new-fangled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the knitting it tres cute! i'm not a very good knitter myself.

    butt play. meh. not for me. i guess it's an acquired taste and boyfriend has no interest, so...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you knit that in extra extra small...lol Maybe the link should have said..."Anal Under Lock And Key" and that would bring a entirely different audience

    ReplyDelete