Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Today Was A Good Day...

I was stuck in meetings for most of the afternoon, but I kept shifting in my chair, crossing and uncrossing my legs, desperate for that little bit of friction it would provide as I read the loveliest series of text messages...

Dragging my cockhead against your ticklish soaked cunt lips...
Feeling your ass pressed against my abdomen...
Bending down to kiss and lick between your shoulder blades...
Pressing you down as I fill your cunt to overflowing with my cum...

And as I was leaving the office, a question asking if there was a rest area along my travel route. 15 minutes later I was in the back seat of my car, any nervousness quickly subsiding as I heard his voice in my ear. One hand sliding up under my sweater, the other pushing up my skirt... it was quick by necessity and intensely necessary.

Today was a good day.

6 comments:

  1. it is good when your day is good. lol. tautology...

    my day was not very good actually. i am so tired because of work.. i need to have a veeery fgood rest.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    http://thebestcomediesofthe21stcentury.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaahhhhh...
    a good day, indeed. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooohhh it's such a perfect day
    I'm glad I spent it with yoooouuu

    Sorry, I'm more Lou Reed than Ice Cube.

    Sounds like fun. Though getting public indecency tickets on Thanksgiving eve may put a damper on the holiday. You be careful out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really see how the day could have gone better. Unless maybe if you won the lottery, but since that's not realistic I'll accept your post as a pretty damn good day

    ReplyDelete