Friday, November 13, 2009

Making Stomach Pancakes - NaBloPoMo Day 13

I heard about this story on the radio while I was driving to work this morning and it cracked me up. This guy *points up* was arrested on Wednesday in Tampa, Florida. His crime? He repeatedly called 911... for phone sex.

Why would he do something like that? It's simple... his cell phone was out of minutes and he knew the call to 911 was free.

Seriously. You can't make this shit up.

According to the police report, he called 911 and asked the operator if she had nice "titties" and nipples. He also asked her for her address so he could come over and "fuck" her.

The police report is pretty funny and definitely worth a read. You can read it by following the link to The Smoking Gun website.

And one more thing.. He's trying to be coy about whether or not he was masturbating during the call. You really must play the audio clip on the the first page of the story... you be the judge.

Happy Friday the 13th, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. OMG! What a dumbass!
    The audio clip....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told them to use my OTHER mug shot! The one where I'm winking and licking my lips seductively. Damn cops! Always keeping me down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Priceless! Love TSG. Mugshots and coffee anyone?

    ReplyDelete