Monday, November 9, 2009

Wow... NaBloPoMo Day 9

I'm all for competitive sport. I like rough play. *exaggerated wink* I love hockey and nothing gets the blood pumping like a good old fashioned hockey fight. I respect the fact that they settle things by going toe-to-toe. I hate cheap shots.

I saw this video clip on the news and it seems to be a series of cheap shots. Even if she is just retaliating (which I don't think is the case) she takes it way too far. Is it a case of her competitive nature kicking in, as she now claims? I think I'm going with my first thought when I saw this.

What an asshole.

8 comments:

  1. Holy Fuck! I'm surprised one of the other girls didn't deck her! I hope she's been booted by the team for that...I mean, unacceptable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had seen that before and each time I see it I can't believe the ref's left that go on. That is a Div. 1 game and there would be 1 field ref and 2 side along with a ref who runs the scoring table so someone had to see what was going on. I tore my ACL from a leg tackle like she did. That gal should be banned !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eternal posted the same clip. TOTALLY FUCKED UP! all those girls should be horribly horribly ashamed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My 10-yr-old saw that on the news . . . hope she didn't get any ideas.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crapola! Girls are bitches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I blame a part of this kind of behavior on the refs. When they don't call stuff, it all escalates. Pretty soon someone will get hurt.

    I like the part where BYU tells that chick to check the score. Yeah, always tell my kid that it's the kids without skills who have to resort to that crap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this today too and I was so freaking shocked. This girl is tough as in gangsta tough and i don't think she should ever be allowed to play again. Where were the refs, where was NM coaches to pull their player due to awful behavior?

    ReplyDelete