Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Few Tissues Ain't Gonna Cut It...

We are friends with a couple who throws a big costume party every year for Halloween. Everyone shows up in costumes - good costumes - and half-assed costumes are openly mocked. There's always a band, a huge crowd and way too many drinks... so it is a good time. And 10 years ago, I met Mr. Cheeks at their Halloween party. Awwww.

We take turns deciding what to wear each year for our costume. This year it is Mr. Cheeks' turn and he has decided upon....
Dog & Beth Chapman. Mr. Cheeks is giddy about a blonde mullet wig that he saw in the costume shop and no amount of cajoling, begging or pleading is going to change his mind. *sigh*

I'm a 34c. *looks at the picture above* I'm thinking I could buy a really big bra and use water balloons as inserts? Any other suggestions?

9 comments:

  1. I just went out and bought stock in Kimberly-Clark because if you decide to go from 34C to 44EEE+ you will a tractor trailor load of tissues :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stuffing that you use for stuffing handmade pillows and such. That might be easier to deal with than water balloons.

    Good luck! ;-)
    ~Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahahahahahahahahaha...
    that is too damn funny..
    yeah, i agree with emmy - water balloons too much trouble..
    hahaha - that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEEE!!!!!! awesomness personified. might i suggest a body pillow to use as fake tits. did you see that one South Park epi mocking Dog and "his bitch" Beth. she was all tits and they covered her face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of the costume party and dig what Mr. Cheeks chose for you guys to wear! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is genius! I'm sure balloons or tissues are inadequate (not to mention burstage) I suggest a whole lotta oreos in the next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm . . . definitely a challenge. A simple push-up bra won't give people the idea, without putting someone's eye out?

    Have fun, and take lots of pics.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hilarious! Please take a picture that you can share here on the site. I would love to see the final outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh gosh this is cracking me up!!!!!! go for the pillow type thing. Ummm think a really big sports bra with a rolled up shirt or towel maybe?
    she does have biggems doesn't she!

    ReplyDelete