Friday, October 23, 2009

You, Sir, Are No Senor Wences.


Ugh - this guy is a bigger hack than Dane Cook... and that's saying something. Just because a puppet "says" something, it doesn't make it funny. What's distressing to me the dumbasses who are laughing at a bunch of redneck jokes involving NASCAR, beer and cousin fucking like it is the most HILARIOUS thing they've ever heard. I'm guessing these are the same jackholes who love Sarah Palin.

6 comments:

  1. God help me! I am afraid of Puppets! I would rather stick hot pokers in my eyes than watch puppets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOOOD!!!! this guy has been around forever. pretty sad he's still doing the SAME lame standup since the mid 1980's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, i can't believe he still shows up like he's relevant. Someone should rip that puppet off his arm and beat him to death with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister recently told me she really wanted to go see him.

    She wonders why I have so little to say to her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was blissfully unaware of his presence until recently when Comedy Central decided to give him his own show. Ugh. Of course, they are the same people who gave Carlos Mencia a really unfunny show. Why can't everyone just have MY sense of humor? =P

    ReplyDelete