1. What is your underwear "style" of choice?Cheekies, sometimes called Brazilian cut. More coverage than a thong, much sexier than a brief. They are cut high enough to allow the bottom part of the butt cheeks to be exposed, but they aren't as deep in the "cleft" as a thong. I find them to be more comfortable and sexy as hell.

2. How old were you when you had your first sexual experience?
I had sexual intercourse for the first time when I was 17 - with my boyfriend in the rec room at his parents house. It was sweet. Prior to that, I had other sexual experiences... I was 14 when I first touched a boy's erect penis and and later that year, I gave my first blowjob. I remember the rush that I felt when he orgasmed... it was exciting and heady and a tiny bit scary. It wasn't a bad experience, but I wish I'd been a year or two older.
3. What about a potential partner turns you on?
Wit. I'm a sucker for a good sense of humor. And as a bonus, intelligence usually goes hand in hand with a quick wit. Physically, I do tend to like men who are a little more on the tall side, although it is just a trend I've noticed and not really a hard and fast rule. But if a man can make me laugh, really laugh... I'm enchanted.
4. Have you ever played a game which may require you or others to disrobe?
Uh, yeah. You can turn any game into a strip game. Strip Risk anyone?
5. Given or received finger scratch marks during sexual activity?
Yes and yes.
Bonus: How many times is the most you have ever had sex in a 24 hour period?
Gosh, I'm not sure... 8 or 9 times, I'll guess.
And now for the Tunesday part... since it is October and Lion is already talking about monsters I thought I'd post this. Bloodletting by Concrete Blonde. I wore this cd out in college - I love Johnette's voice. And if you rode around in my car with me, I'm pretty sure you'd agree that I sound an awful lot like her... in my car.

Wit and height do it for me every time as well!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. ;-)
ahhh concrete blonde and cheekies. my day is a winner now!
ReplyDeleteI'm short and not funny, all I got is fabulous wealth and a huge cock.
ReplyDeleteWait, I don't have those either. Why do you put up with ne again? Well restraining order aside.
I always thougt you sounded more like Ida Maria in you car *shrugs*
i adore cheekies!
ReplyDeletegreat photo. Concrete Blonde didn't load on the office PC. which song?
yes, agreed. that wit thing.. well like ms bitchtits said a while back about the "brain fucking," wit = brainfucking for me = true love
ReplyDeleteLove the cheekies ! A good joke for the color of your eyes :-)
ReplyDelete