Thursday, October 22, 2009

I Love My Couch...


There's a bad accident - highway is shut down. Bumper to bumper on the back roads.

Awww, that sucks. Want me to make you a drink?

No. I'm gonna bend you over the couch and fuck you when I get home.

Oh my... hurry home, baby.

10 comments:

  1. Much better than a drink. I have a drink right now and wish I had what he's having.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll agree. Much better than a drink! I like sexting that goes like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's what i'm talkin' about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Much better than quesadillas!

    And I hear you like the back roads almost as much as #emmysbutt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have 3 words for you: doggy style strap

    ReplyDelete
  6. the sex thing leaves you satified vs having a hangover :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is this you? I think I've had this talk with you before about pictures of your true self. I mean, you did say that you would post, or put it in your profile a shot of your actual cheeks. I think I've been waiting patiently for quite some time. . . ;)

    So I'm guessing that this isn't you, but the 'hurry home' comment was great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does your message make the trip seem longer or shorter? I bet longer. And it can be hard to drive with a super-erection, believe me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 13, Emmy, Ms. and Curious - it was pretty awesome. And the drink after wasn't bad, either. =)

    Lion - #emmysbutt is da bomb!

    Phair - I appreciate the tip. We may need to make it an addition to the pleasure chest. =)

    FG - absolutely! It was a school night, after all.

    Dewey - silly Dewey. Of course it isn't me. And I never said I'd post my anything. =P Posting my bits and pieces online just ain't my thing. A few close friends have seen me, but I guess I'm somewhat of an anomaly in this HNT-lovin' corner of the world.

    Ben: Do tell us more about this Super-Erection you speak of. *grins*

    ReplyDelete