My roommate and I once: wrestled on our living room floor on a fairly regular basis. He was little for a guy (about 145lbs?), but man he was wiry! Ah, memories...
Never in my life have I: traveled abroad. Well, I've been to Canada but I can practically see it from my front porch so it doesn't count. *sigh* I want to travel!
High school was: pretty good. I was an activities girl - not the most popular girl in school, but I wasn't unpopular. The girl who was voted winter homecoming queen sophomore year, but only because she had the band geek vote behind her - that was me.
When I’m nervous: talk fast and gesture with my hands A LOT. In a former job, I had to do training seminars and one of my co-workers would sit in the back of the room and wave his arms around when I got too crazy with the cheese whiz.
My hair: is brown. There's a lot of it. That's about all there is to say about that.
When I was 5: my best friend was named Kermit. Not the frog, an actual person. And he taught me the proper use of the "F" word.
When I turn my head left: I see a picture of my adorable 4 year old niece, sporting her prettiest Fancy Nancy gear as she posed for a picture that turned into Miss August on my family calendar.
I should be: finishing a user guide for installing and using a free zip file software. Encryption has never been so easy!
My favorite aunt is: is bright and vivacious and everyone's favorite elementary school teacher.
You know I like you if: laugh, really laugh, at your jokes. You do know the difference between a real laugh and a courtesy chuckle, don't you?
My ideal breakfast is: two eggs over medium, crispy bacon, crispy hashbrowns, wheat toast with homemade strawberry jam and coffee with 2 cream, 2 sugar. *sighs happily*
If you visit my home town: where I grew up - you'll see more souped up Chevettes on the road than you thought remained in the whole world. The town where I live now - you'll see lots of students, cute cafes, good restaurants, parks and a host of irate fans who are ready to string Rich Rod up by his toes if he doesn't go to a bowl game this year.
If you spend the night at my house: be prepared to have the cutest weiner dog in the whole world in your lap. He's a snuggler.
The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: I don't think we need any other flying beasts polluting the skies.
I shouldn’t have been: so self-conscious about my body when I was younger. But seriously, someone should tell teenage boys to be careful how they phrase things so that someone doesn't needlessly go through life thinking she has fat thighs and freakishly large nipples... just sayin'.
Last night I: had a late dinner with Mr. Cheeks (grilled salmon, green beans and smashed taters), teased Mr. Cheeks while we watched the Tigers lose to the stupid Red Sox, lowered myself onto Mr. Cheeks' very hard cock and rode him to a slow, but very lovely orgasm and was asleep by 11pm.
A better name for me would be: I don't know... I don't LOVE my name, but I think it suits me. Girl names I like for a possible future daughter... Annabelle, Katherine (Kate), Caroline, Isabella. For a possible future son we have already decided on William (Will) - but if I had more than one son, I also like Owen, Dominic and Aidan. You like how I managed to turn this into a discussion of baby names? And no, I'm not pregnant yet... at least I don't think I am... yet. =)
I’ve been told I look like: Sandra Bullock, but that's a stretch. I did one of those celebrity face recognition thingies (like this one) and it came back with Michele Kwan as my closest match. I know my eyes get squinty when I smile, but sheesh.
If I could have any car, it would be: a vintage Porsche 356 Speedster. Yes, Dylan McKay's car. I'd look so cool in that car, it's sick.

I still think you were horribly cruel to that roomate. You know he spend's Saturday nights in latex asking 'Please Mistress, may I have another?' now don't you?
ReplyDeleteThat car is suh-weet! I personally prefer James Dean's 550 spyder but hard to argue with either. I love you just a teensy-bit more now.
Hello, Cheeks! Love this meme, TMI thing. Maybe i should copy from YOU!
ReplyDeleteHmmmm maybe i WILL.
i love fill in the blanks!
ReplyDeleteyou made me smile 'cause you said taters : 0
Steal away.. that's a a great meme and I enjoyed reading your answers :-)
ReplyDeleteMay I come over and make you breakfast? I can cook some mean bacon, and I mean it's really "mean", violent, angry bacon. ;) My eggs and hash browns aren't so bad either. Breakfast in bed?
ReplyDeleteC'mon over, Dewey! Will you be shirtless when you make breakfast? Those abs... oh my...
ReplyDelete