And in addition to it being a lovely weekend - we made it home in time for the season premiere of Mad Men! I'm not usually the type of girl who goes for pretty boy good looks, but when I saw Jon Hamm, the actor who portrays Don Draper on Mad Men... oh my. Panty dropping hotness on a stick. With cheese. If you don't know what that means, let's just say I want to have sweaty, dirty sex with him. And if he wanted to bend me over that desk, pull my panties aside, take me roughly and call me a dirty slut a few times... well, that's just icing on the cake. *gets lost in happy thoughts*



Isn't he purty?

Funny, I was gonna do a blog asking for advice/confirmation to add Mad Men as the single dram I'll follow, but this is enough errrr waitaminute you told me the CHICKS were hot! Hotter than Twin Peaks you said!
ReplyDeleteOh and just a word of advice, panties and cheese are not ideas that should be mingled. Ever. I din't cate if the do produce a lot of dairy near you :-p
Oh, man, i was gonna make the same comment about panties and cheese. Not a good combo.
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah, John Hamm can make me cry like a little bitch ANY time!
Just watched the season 3 premeire. Happy little show ain't it?
ReplyDeleteThat red head secretary....rawr ;-)
meh. too pretty
ReplyDeleteDon is the perfect combination of cool, pretty, powerful, dark and mysterious. I'd let him bend me over a desk ANY day. My favorite show for sure. If I were Betty, I'd be shedding the Stepford wife look quick and give him whips and chains like you know he wants!
ReplyDelete