Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sweet Dreams Till Sunbeams Find You...


I don't usually remember my dreams - I don't remember having them, I don't remember details and I rarely dream about sex. *sigh*

But last night, I had a fantastic, vivid dream. I wasn't actually a superhero, but I was tagging along with a crime fighting duo, much like Batman and Robin but not actually them. I never did get their names. There was some other guy who was taking out bad guys and helping the crimefighting duo and they were so happy until they found out that he wasn't killing bad guys because he was a do-gooder vigilante, he was doing it just because he liked to kill people! And then he pulled off his mask and he looked like the Green Goblin only he was flesh colored. A big aerial chase scene ensued (I could fly - I know, right?) and I woke up just as we were all about to crash into the armory building of my hometown. Oh, and I saw a girl I worked with in college and she was selling glass dildos by the side of the road. The prettiest one looked like a beautiful bundle of celery.

Awesome.

4 comments:

  1. For sone reason, I could see you stopping in the middle of a chase tonadmire a pretty dildo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you never remember yr dreams? how curious.

    by the by, LOVE the title of this post. that's going to be my wedding song

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does sound like an awesome dream! Love the chick selling glass dildos by the side of the road!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dreams are better than TV sometimes!

    ReplyDelete