Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, Lion!

Today is a very special day - it is the day that my favorite Lion was born. So, in honor of this day, his day, I am posting a few favorite things for one of my favorite people on the planet. Happy Birthday, sweetness!


I bet the privacy screen is down. Just a guess...


Cute girl, hair color not found in nature, pierced boobies AND another naked chick waiting in the background? Woot!

*grins and whistles innocently*


No judging, no judging...


*kiss, snuggle, giggle, rest, repeat*


I want to travel with you and I want to travel blind...



6 comments:

  1. not the dreaded Leonard Cohen!

    love the sexy pierced chick ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you toots! (ha, see what I did there? ;-))

    any birthday with you is better than any birthday without. And if it involves that smoking hawt red white and blue girl (so patriotic). So much the better!

    I do want to point out that YOU'RE the exhibitionist. I would just be so focused on the sex I wouldn't care if the screen were up or down :-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only hope that i am as lucky on my birthday. You have a keen and delicious sense of what is sexy. I LIKE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the LC. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your are one thoughtful, generous woman. Belated Happy Birthday to Lion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that fifth pic is one to savor...

    ReplyDelete