
For as long as I can recall, I have been a side sleeper. Mainly on my left side, although I have been somewhat adaptable on which side because I usually like to face a window.
In the last couple of months, I have become a tummy sleeper. I don't know why, but I when I wake up lately, I'm most often laying flat on my stomach. Last night, I was snuggled in on my side and sleep was eluding me. I realized that, more than anything, I wanted to roll over onto my tummy and bury my face in the pillow. So I did. Ahhhhh, heaven.

I think you just search for any excuse to be ass-up-face-in-a-pillow ahh yaaa yaaa!
ReplyDeleteI too am a side sleeper, on my left facing our window. Weird. If it's really hot I roll onto my furry tummy to expose as much body surface to cool breezes as possible. Yes, I think that way even asleep ;-)
We're both left side sleepers - perfect spooners! Except I'd need to be facing the window... maybe we'd have to wrestle for the window. =)
ReplyDeleteHaha. Very interesting post and great blog! I'll def be back again! Feel free to check mine out and let me know what you think!
ReplyDeleteI used to be a side sleeper, too!
ReplyDeleteBut when I was trying on a wedding dress, the lady at the boutique told me to sleep on my back to fix my slouchy posture. I'm a back sleeper ever since...
Oh, we'd wrestle but you could have the window. You hair is all the vista I need or want ;-)
ReplyDelete