The other night I busted up one of my toes when I stubbed it really hard on a magazine rack during the night. I know, I know - a picture of grace am I.
So today I stayed home from the office today to keep it elevated and iced. Ugh, it made for a long and boring day. On the upside, I got to watch my favorite girls on the Food Network - Giada, Paula and Ida. I also spent some more time perusing a sex position website to figure out what Mr. Cheeks and I should be doing to keep my foot elevated while still rubbing our naughty bits together to a delicious orgasm.
Of course there's the classic 'legs on his shoulders, ankles by his ears' position, but this site had to come up with catchy names like the Folded Deck Chair and the Viennese Oyster when he needs to hold my thighs down and get in deep.
The Sitting Bull is already a favorite (oh my, does he love to watch my breasts bounce in time with his thrusts), I just wasn't aware there was a name assigned to it. But when I'm back to 100%, we might need to give the Bumper Cars a try. I've never done it before, but I'm not so sure how keen Mr. Cheeks will be to try a position with a description that warns me to not break his penis...
cucumber salad with sesame and rice vinegar
5 days ago

I imagine penis breakage does kill the mood. But in the other hand great rewards always requires great risk. So bump the hell outta them
ReplyDeletecars baby!
My sweaty, dirty, possibly watched tent sex seems so tame in comparison.
Hmmm ... been in a lot of positions, but never have I imagined breaking someone's penis. Bumper cars, huh? Suddenly sitting on the driver's lap and making love in a moving car doesn't seem so dangerous. O:-)
ReplyDelete