Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Little Bit of Me...

So, like my friend Two Fisted (heh), this is a new blog home for me. The other place that I used to blog has closed and the timing was actually kind of perfect. It's nice to get a fresh start and leave the drama llamas behind. The close knit/incestuous/clausterphobic nature of that place was getting to be a bit much.

That being said... this place is daunting! There's such a sea of bloggers, it is difficult to imagine finding a corner to fit in. But in many ways, this is liberating. I feel like I can be a lot open about things and not worry about anyone caring who I exchanged dirty texts with or if I had amazing sex with my husband or if I have an intense flirtation with another blogger.

So a little bit about me - I'm married and we don't have any kids yet, although I hope that'll change soon. I was pregnant a couple of months ago and lost the pregnancy - it was one of the worst emotional blows I've ever dealt with. But I feel like I'm getting my mojo back and I have some wonderful people in my life who make me feel good.

I love silliness and laughter and sex and porn and music and books and seeing things in a different light. Wow, how's that for a personal ad? I'm not looking for an affair or anything like that. But I do enjoy online flirtation and dirty talk. That's not cheating, right?

Okay - I think this is enough for now. More to be revealed over time, I'm sure.

Oh and I think I'm going to want to change my user name and maybe my blog name. Although it has sentimental value, so maybe I'll keep it. Oh yeah, another tidbit, I can be a bit indecisive. *kisses*

2 comments:

  1. Oh I care about that stuff. But usually just cause I want details ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhhmmm, can I fit myself into your tight little corner? :) ha, shameless flirting. Nice to meet you cheeks. Sorry to hear about the baby. Wife and I haven't had any issues with making babies. We've got a whole army here.

    ReplyDelete