Monday, July 26, 2010

I Wanna Play With His Ass...


And he knows it. He wants me to play with it.

The thing that is interesting and frustrating about this little kink of mine is the lack of good porn or erotic photographs out there. Most of what is out there is "bi" porn which is really 2 guys with a female bystander fingering herself nearby. Not that there's anything wrong with that - but I want to be part of the center of attention, too! And the other end porn is usually some Domme wearing a freaky harness and pegging her submissive man. That's not what I'm talking about, either.

There are so many ways I want it to happen. Exploring exactly how much finger pressure it takes to make him cum pretty much when I want. Watching his cock twitch as I turn on the vibrating portion of his prostate toy. Sharing the full sensation of having a cock in our asses at the same time - knowing exactly what he's feeling as the thick head pushes past his tight opening. Use something (or someone, but I'm okay with baby steps) to fulfill the desire to fuck each other at the same time.

There's no cuckolding involved - I have no desire to see him pounded into submission. But I do want to see him writhe and grunt and ask for more. And to feel the powerful orgasm that is triggered by having his ass stretched and stroked and fucked.

It's pretty high up there on the "to do" list. And I'm a patient girl.

1 comment: