Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Cool Kids Are Doing It...


And I can't seem to come up with a blog topic to save my life.

You put your iPod on shuffle and capture the first 20 songs that come up - no matter how random or embarrassing. I have no shame in my game - here's my 20.

And the picture above is just, well, it cracks me up.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Superstar - The Carpenters

American Boy - Estelle (feat. Kanye West)

What's My Age Again? - Blink 182

Designs on You - Old 97's

Screw The Man - The Jerk Offs

Turn On Me - The Shins

My Kinda Lover - Billy Squier

White Light/White Heat - Lou Reed

Moby Octopad - Yo La Tengo

One Chance - Modest Mouse

Last Dance - Donna Summer

Fresh Feeling - Eels

And I Love Her - Podington Bear

Every Day I Have The Blues - B.B. King

Fake Plastic Trees - Radiohead

Ain't My B*tch - Metallica

Bad Reputation - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts

Steal My Sunshine - Len

Flamenco Sketches - Miles Davis

I Wanna Make It Wit Chu - Desert Sessions

3 comments:

  1. yay! Donna Summer, i love her voice :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Piggy must be a pegger....

    I love the Eels. Plus his dad was the physicist who came up with the many worlds interpretation of Quantum Mechanics. Crazy huh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang... looks like a play list I would put together.
    Awesome!

    Gotta say however - I am not down with whatever Kermit has been up to to end up looking like that.

    ReplyDelete