Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Valley Girl Tunesday...


The other day, Mr. Cheeks was being a bit of a jerk. Things got back on track after a day or so, but as part of his penance I made him watch "Valley Girl" with me on Sunday.

*sigh* I still love that movie. I was in junior high school when I saw it on HBO at my friend Sherry's house. I loved the music, I wanted to be Julie and I wanted to meet a boy like Randy. Which is probably why I was so wildly attracted to the wannabe punk rock boys in my high school.

Watching the movie and hearing the soundtrack reminded me just how much I love this song.

3 comments:

  1. AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! Valley Girl is one my fave movies of all time :-)

    This was the 1st movie that I saw that had boobies in it. Good stuff, Cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take you on a tour of the gen-you-wine Valley anytime you desire. Fer sure. But it won't be a spoon I gag you with....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have anything new to say, but figured this was the only medium I hadn't told you I wanted to do naughty things to your body in yet today. Wanted to correct that oversight ;-)

    ReplyDelete